Monday 18 April 2011

PeNAng 1 day Family Trip~

Seems like it is so long i didnt go trip with my family members. But yet in 2011 years hahax..i got the chance to travelled with my family to the Penang Island which also known as "Pearl Island". although it is juz 1 days.~ hahax...we visited to the Temple, to find the foods, souviners, and also to visits my relative's. Well the first time i drove to Penang Island with family although i drive b4 with my bro's ^^. I wish i can stay even longer there but the time nt allowed us.~ hmmp anyway we are enjoyed the whole day.

Some of Penang Food ❤~
Kuih Nyonya




Penang Yong Tau Fu


 Jawi Swee Garden Seafood Restaurant

Steamed Octopus


Its Sauce

Steamed Fish~ It is so so delicious~  ❤

Crab porridge or "Seafood Porridge"



Chee Hiang Biscuits





I wish i can have more time to spent with my family to travel and enjoy the foods in whole malaysia or overseas.~

No comments:

Post a Comment