Thursday 7 April 2011

Exam Finish Lor~~❤

Finally the date of 7th of Aprill 2011 is reached..~~ and guess why im so happy for it? hahax... is because i finish my final exam lor..~~ ^^ for this short sem. First of all thanks to all my bro's and frenz who really spent the time to teached me~ and bui really appreciate it so much~^^ without u all i think today bui still dunno whats all the subject talk about~ In addition, congratz to all my frenz who finished the final exam and for the rest who still having ur final exam..Bui BUi here wish u all GOOD LUCK and ALL Da BEst Dude.~  Killed all the exam paper..and wish u all get flying colour with ur result.




Sem break starts.~ 1 month for me. But im gonna have onli 2weeks for my sem breaks.~ the others 2 weeks will be camp. 1 month in the ARMY RESCUE UNIT camp!!! lets have fun there my frenz and members.~^^ lets make our name proud and make our name great~ SOLDIER lets face the war field..~ ROckssss~

1 comment: