Monday 28 March 2011

Post 1

Yo..this is the first time i stepped in the the blogger life..~~! hahax...such an kampung kia rite? haiz..Why i suddenly start to use it? hahax..it because ntg to do.. feel lame but like to post something..  and i found this.^^ anyway let me introduce myself first ya~

Im NIcholas Buibui..u all also can call me Buibui^^ this name is given by my fren from primary school till now.~at the end of the year gonna turn to 21years old le..~ but yet still single la~^^. From Sitiawan, Perak a small town that well known for "red wine soup" and "Kong Pian".

How do i used my spent my time? hahax... juz when fee like to play basketball or yum cha with fren lor..Karaoke and also movies will also be a part of entertaiment that killed my bored.~^^ althought my chinese sibeh bad.. but i tried the best to sing.~ sorry to my fren that dun like ya ^^ hahax..

i think thats all for my first post.~ nx post i will post how i spend my daily life ya.~ stay with buibui

No comments:

Post a Comment