Thursday 31 March 2011

First time in my life.~^^

Hehex...any1 knoe what is ur first time in ur life? hmp? for me~ in this 2011 years and also  my entire life today is the first time i been interviewed by the journalists from the "Guang Ming" press regarding the Army Reserved Unit  .. Chin Xiang, Lai Ling, Kah Chuan and Tommy also joined.~^^ Im so nervous when answered the question given by them~ bt i just tell them what i feel from inside my heart, mayb some ppl wont trust it but i trust myself.^^ I am so happy because not only can make the Tar College (Perak Campus) become proud and also my family.~
Our head photo will be published in the newspaper that captured by them~ and name and the comments also will be posted hahahax.... cant for the newspaper to be published.. Guang Ming Press Guang Ming Press Ah bui 等你。!我在等你^^
The first time is our group photo that been published at China Press 2 weeks ago regarding chinese joining the army.~^^  we nt only make the college name proud and also make our chinese citizen in Malaysia to be proud~~ Huat la.^^ below is the picture that been capture on the newspaper..^^

Our Group photo.~ capture on China Press on 23rd March 2011.

To all my members, gambateh..lets us do our best and try our best.. be the team, be the spirit.~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment